--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

 It would be nice to see
> more factual entries for both of these, without interference from TM-
> biased revisionists, Neo-Vedic fundamentalists and mythologists.

Lurk wrote about Off, I just replaced the name.
"Vaj, you are one kind of first class, bonifide, A-1, Horses Ass. Oh, I
forgot, it's all a joke, don't take it so seriously.  When did your
development get arrested.  I would say it was later in life, somewhere
around 16, or 17.  What was it, death of parent or sibling?  Shunned
by someone you were in love with?  Were you an 80lb weakling?"

Vaj, you are a first class slimeball.