--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

Perhaps I'm biased because I started in April '73 and one of the main reasons I
started was because my friend handed me that white scientific research booklet
with about 10 studies in it.

Certainly, the initiations in this period didn't match Merv; but I'd be curious
to know whether they matched the Beatles wave if only for the reason that in
'68 there wouldn't have been enough teachers to handle everyone but in '73
there were plenty.