From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Who is Rush Limbaugh?'
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 7:50 PM

I watched "Valkyrie" on Blu-Ray last night. It is interesting to see
the similarities between what is going on in the US, particularly during
the Fourth Reich Bush administration, and what went on during that time
in Germany. There is an excellent documentary on the disk too which
gives an excellent picture of the rise of Hitler along with the events
of the assassination attempt. Limbaugh is just shill for the Fourth
Reich. The caller has shit for brains to say:

"Thank you so much for educating me in the ways of politics."

Well it would be an education all right into the ways of the wingnut hate
mongers like Limbaugh.