Thanks for this post.

I was the one a week or so ago who was complaining about the $8.00 minimum
FedEx shipping fee it now costs for MAPI to ship you anything.  And that's on
top of the $16.00 cost for Vata Churna, which is the only thing I buy from
them.  And that's $16.00 for is, obviously, less than $2.00 RETAIL of spices.

The shipping charge was the final straw.  I'd be more than happy to pay the
$16.00 overinflated price if that's all it was.  But no way with the shipping
charge.

I tried to put together my own concoction working from the ingredients listed
but it wasn't quite right...so I am really looking forward to trying what's
listed here for the Vata Churna!