(snip)
> You mentioned Hanussen so I
> followed by asking some questions that you still haven’t answered. Here are
> some
> more:

> On what basis do you make this connection?
> How do you know?
>(snip)
I was living with a psychic person, around 1997...
I asked her where was I in my most recent previous life...
She would do her reading by getting very quiet...
She had a little boy who passed away, and she would ask him,
To help her, from the 'other side' to 'see'...
Then she would get a picture in her consciousness...
And she would describe what she saw...

She said she saw me having a role in Nazi Era...
She gave me the name of Heydrich....she said my son had been in the holocaust
as well as my sister...

I started doing research since that time, to see how I might have fit into that
equation...

In the meantime, since I had the knowledge, that I had been there,
I took notice, to who I might meet, who also had connections to that lifetime...

I reported on here that I had met someone in Sedona, Arizona, who reminded me
of Adolf Hitler...this person passed away, in Sedona, this past February...

I also met someone in Madison, Wisconsin, who reminded me of Herman
Goering...this person was a transexual...

I also have a strong feeling towards Bevan being a main player in that nazi
era...and another person who I used to know in Fairfield...
Bevan has the feeling of Joseph Goebbles...and the other person had t the
feeling of Heinrich Himmler...

In any case, beyond these perceptions, I recently came upon this guy,
Erik Jan Hanussen, and found that the traumas and the tribuations and the
talents are all things I can relate to...he seemed to have the same personality
as me, the good  and the bad...

Also, during this time, I felt an almost obsessive desire to help Barack Obama
succeed in this election, and wrote his campaign everyday, with ideas and
suggestions...

I felt this would have a balancing effect on my karmic situation...
Because having been involved with, and having helped the assholes of the Third
Riech, and then to have been the first victim of the holocaust, made me feel
like taking retribution on anyone who reminded me of that 'Nazi Vibe' and to
expose the vibe for what it is...
Recently I've characterized the rantings of Rush Limbaugh, Dick Cheney and Fox
news, as having the same energy, the same tendencies of the Nazi mentality...

I will continue to expose the closed minded egos of the energy, which seeks to
destroy anything good on this planet, and make the human condition miserable...

My father was in the war, and he took a lot of his anger out on me...
That was the main karma, as well as my stuttering as a child, for the
arrogance I had in that past life, for trusting these Nazi types...

Apparently thought, back then, that all of it was just rhetoric...
This proved to be a fatal mistake, on my part...
R.g.