On Jun 1, 2009, at 5:59 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

OK, this is a classic example of the *intent* I
spoke of in a post last week, "Thou shalt not
suffer a TM critic to be thought well of."

As I see it (and Vaj...I like you, guy, but I'm
going to be almost as critical of you in this
rap as I am of the "pile on" crew) the thread
started with Vaj saying something that pushed
EmptyBill's ego buttons and made him squeal
"Gotcha" inwardly. He leaped into the fray with
his normal *intent* and modus operandi, which
is "spiritual dick size contest." Another way
of stating this intent and standard operating
procedure is "Gotcha you s.o.b. Nyaaaah nyaaaah
I know more than you, and thus my spiritual
dick is longer than yours."

To his discredit, Vaj often does the exact same
thing. Who the fuck CARES what you guys know
from what you have read about *other people's
spiritual experiences*? Every time you two get
into one of these armchair academic dick-size
contests, I consider BOTH of your dicks smaller.

That's why I typically ignore E. Bill's diatribes. They're similar to Judy's old diatribes in that their underlying intent seems to be to mischaracterize deliberately and lead one into a maze of misdirected points, while at the same time demonizing the person. When you sense the underlying intention, you realize 'why waste my time?'.