--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<willy...@...> wrote:

> Judy wrote:
> > Barry really, REALLY doesn't like to be laughed at...

One must assume that this is Willytex's belated
attempt to show what he looks like. And possibly
what his gay lover looks like.

  [:o)]

Just funnin' around, Richard. In all honesty, though,
compare and contrast this photo -- or, for that matter
*any* of the photos posted to the FFL Members page:

ist
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/photos/album/408557067/pic/\
list>

and think to yourself, "Self, is there *any* face I could
possibly make that would look as ugly as the one below?
To the credit of the other posters to this forum, I think
we can all agree that the answer is a big, fat "NO." Try
as we might, screw our faces up as *much* as we might,
NONE of the rest of us could achieve this:

  [Barry's fantasy image of Judy]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/photos/album/408557067/pic/1\
624549388/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc