Since the subject has come up lately of older
women who age gracefully and retain their
beauty long past when they are "supposed to"
by many people's standards, as opposed to
those who...uh...don't, I thought I'd post a
link to an interesting HuffPost pictorial:

http://tinyurl.com/njmbgh <http://tinyurl.com/njmbgh>

and add a few more of my own. This is just
to show that those who might characterize
me as lusting after *only* younger women
are barking up the wrong tree. Helen Mirren,
at the link above, is one of my favorite women
in the whole world. I would lust after her rather
than some 20-year-old any day.

But if you *really* want to see the magic of
"beautiful older women who never seem to
look old," you kinda have to go to France.
For example, Isabelle Adjani, age 53, in a
photo taken this year:

  [http://www.sumitomocorp.co.jp/english/news/img/IsabelleAdjani.jpg]

Or Isabelle Huppert, 55, President of this year's
Cannes Film Festival:

  <http://z.about.com/d/worldfilm/1/0/B/K/1/hubbert.jpg>

Or my favorite, Natalie Baye, age 62: