--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <lengli...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, FFL PostCount <ffl.postcount@> wrote:
> >
> > Fairfield Life Post Counter
> > ===========================
> > Start Date (UTC): Sat May 30 00:00:00 2009
> > End Date (UTC): Sat Jun 06 00:00:00 2009
> > 575 messages as of (UTC) Fri Jun 05 00:05:57 2009
> >
> > 50 authfriend <jstein@>
> > 48 Robert <babajii_99@>
> > 47 "Richard J. Williams" <willytex@>
> > 46 Vaj <vajradhatu@>
> > 38 TurquoiseB <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
> > 37 nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
>
> ======
>
> > 24 off_world_beings <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
> > 22 "do.rflex" <do.rflex@>
> > 18 Alex Stanley <j_alexander_stanley@>
> [...]
> > 12 sparaig <LEnglish5@>
>
> Amazing what proper medication does for you...

Indeed. Congratulations.

And I mean that sincerely. It's been fascinating to
watch the change that has taken place in your posts
over the last few months, one that I think is very
positive, and one that I would characterize as a
lack of attachment to having one's buttons pushed.

If there were a medication that would accomplish that
for more of our FFL brethren and sisteren, I would
vote for it being made available for free.  :-)