Hello everyone,

The Eloheim channeling of June 3, 2009 focused on the energies of
June 2009. Eloheim has been telling us for some weeks now that June
would be a powerful month of transformation.

This week they explained that the openings of June will allow us to
start living from our Soul's perspective.

This video is a portion of their opening talk where they share some
of the ways things will change as we start living from our Soul's
perspective.

Here are some quotes from the clip:

Everything becomes brand new because nothing has been experienced
in this way. It is bit like saying you have run around this entire
lifetime with a blindfold on. When you take off the blindfold
everything is new.

Opening up to seeing things in a new way.

You have to continue to allow this transformed state presence in
your system.

You are in a place where continuing in the habitual reactions….is
just no longer as interesting as it used to be and it is certainly
nowhere near as interesting as your Soul's perspective is.

It is your birthright to live in Grace, Ease, and Bliss.

If you are receiving this message by email and don't see the video
below, please visit http://eloheim.info/wordpress/?p=1029 to see it.

Eloheim is channeled weekly in Sonoma, CA. Our events are open to
the public. Admission to the weekly events is by donation. Private
sessions by phone or in person are also available. Please contact
eloheimchan...@... or visit http://eloheim.info/ for details.