--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

enjoys> working with him. Could it possibly be, Raunchy, that her perspective
is a> little bit better informed than yours?

Clinton: Obama has 'absolutely' passed '3 a.m.' test

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says President Obama has
answered the central question that she raised about him when she was his chief
rival for the Democratic presidential nomination.

In an interview with ABC's "This Week" broadcast Sunday, Clinton was asked
about her famous "3 a.m." ad last year, which questioned whether Obama was the
right candidate to handle a middle-of-the-night international crisis.

"Has the president answered it for you?" host George Stephanopoulos asked.

"Absolutely," Clinton replied. "And, you know, the president, in his public
actions and demeanor, and certainly in private with me and with the national
security team, has been strong, thoughtful, decisive, I think he is doing a
terrific job. And it's an honor to serve with him."

~CNN: http://snipurl.com/jmtfr