(snip)
> Misogyny much, Robert? You think it's funny, don't you? The thought of
> Hillary at the Guillotine is just a hoot, isn't it? I don't fault you for
> making such a stupid comment. You were trained well during the primary to
> hate Hillary. Your comment is simply an example of the many misogynistic,
> violent slams on Hillary I saw during the primary. Dumbass.

No, me Lady, I do not wish to See, The Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton,
brought to the public square to face the brutal French death device...
I was reminding you of another time, which you do not remember, as well as
I...so, as I was there, to witness the Barbaric Act of the Beheading of the
Queen of France, Marie Antoinette...

I love Hillary...always did, and always will...

Like I said before, she still admires the French Furniture, but that's about it
for the French...can't blame her!
R.G.