--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Just so, Alex did some work to get the info and then republish it
> "on the front page of FFL."  His intent is impossible for us to
> know, but I would like him to sincerely account for his motivations.

This latest brouhaha over IP addresses began when Rick inquired whether a
poster was in India. I looked at the IP address and determined that the post
originated from a Danish IP. Rick then asked, "Isn't Nabby in Denmark, or
thereabouts?" I replied that Nabby is in Norway. My motivation was to answer
questions, and I did so using publicly available information.