--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have owned computers since 1980 and only a few weeks ago did I
> > > notice that Yahoo lets a poster check a box to keep the IP address
> > > hidden from the likes of you. See?
> >
> > Yes, I *do* see... in the archives, that despite your only
> > noticing that option a few weeks ago, you've somehow been
> > configured with it since your very first post, more than two
> > years ago:

> There you go again . . . (Edg doing a Pres. Regan impression)
>
> I probably did know about the IP check box, but I forgot...it was
> years ago and I'm an old fading man, but I wasn't trying to pull a
> fast one and hide my earlier knowledge...since I truly had
> forgotten that I'd made that decision early on.

Ok, fair enough.

> But, there you go again, spilling beans about someone in order to
> shame them (me.)  This is stalking.  You fucking stalked me again.

No, Edg, discussing on FFL that which has been posted to FFL is not stalking.
FFL is a discussion forum with archives and very few restrictions. If you can't
handle it, then perhaps you should leave FFL and hang out instead in the warm,
fuzzy, enforced positivity-only world of

Seriously, Edg, who are you to whine about me when the only reason you started
posting here in the first place was to rip someone a new asshole for not having
your degree of knowledge about astronomy. Your first sentence ever posted to
FFL:

"Offworld is without doubt the most ignorant fool when it comes to
supernovae. I'm astounded that I had to bother to announce this --
what the hell are the rest of you folks thinking to let Offworld spew
absolute nonsense at you like that and not one of you had the idea to,
like, what?, maybe Google the word "supernova?"

> Well, let's see what karma ya get for that one.

You started posting here in order to insult Offie. Nabby's participation on FFL
consists largely of him hurling abuse at anyone who disagrees with his cultish
TB worldview. And, now you're both riled up in return. Yeah, karma's a bitch.

> I'll leave it up to your god.  And who is that god you might ask?
> It's your own sweet soul, and as much as you're a geek, I can
> sense a core of honesty and fairness in you that will eventually
> drive you nuts with guilt about your stalking.  I'll wait.

I would first have to accept your ridiculous definition of stalking before I
could ever feel guilty about it. Not. Gonna. Happen.