On Jun 11, 2009, at 9:53 AM, do.rflex wrote:

That list of 'scientists' was taken from a number of seriously unverified massive mailout surveys beginning in 1998 to recently. The surveys originate from an obscure wacko group and some of the signatures included such names as Drs. Frank Burns, B. J. Honeycutt.

Now let's not be judgmental! :-)

To Shemp and a bunch of others here, these ARE serious scientists.

Ron Paul has slowly revealed himself to be a real whacko, one of those lunatic fringe right-wingers who really brings them out of the woodwork. The person who scares me more than him though is Huckabee. The gun nuts I know just love him. You know, the kind of gun nuts who stockpile ammo and think airline safety means everyone on board packin' a pistol. It's been so bad in parts of the US that they've been selling out of ammo--all because of anti-Obama hysteria. There's a similar hysteria going on with climate change.