I remember when FFL started out that  I thought it would be a good source to
direct people to in order to counteract the TMO PR. I just thought of this a
short while ago and couldn't stop laughing. I could not have been more wrong in
my image of what FFL would become.

For someone considering TM who comes across this group, I cannot imagine what
they would think. It certainly is different from the TMO in the free-for-all
"dialogue" that goes on here.

Interesting that the connection among everyone here (or 99% anyway) is that we
have all been at one time or are currently practitioners of TM and participated
in the TMO to various degrees. From reading posts, it seems that some of us
have not been involved in the TMO for over 30 years, yet we have still
unresolved issues with the organization - no mean feat on the part of any
organization.

Science