From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Yahoo's attachment feature, was: Speaking
Norwegian in Hell
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 12:38 PM

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Vaj
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 11:22 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Norwegian in Hell

On Jun 19, 2009, at 12:18 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

Vaj, this attachment feature you're using is cool. Is it new? Perhaps you can
explain how it works, for the benefit of all.

I'm just sending them using Apple Mail, I'm not doing anything special.

Interesting. They show up on pages such as
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/attachments/folder/1864361815/item/427008587/view,
 which one can reach by clicking a thumbnail image in the email (I read FFL by
email). Are those who read it by web browser seeing something similar?