To me, adultery is a sign of complete relationship bankruptcy. Given the fact
that Sanford was unable to find a solution for his marital angst and chose to
walk away from the huge lesson his soul would garner if he'd but faced his
challenge and at least been an adult about it, my tendency is to toss him to
the dumpster.

He could have simply said: "Sorry folks, but after a lot of grinding of our
psyches with professional help, we just can't get back to love. So we're both
moving on and hoping for the best for the other. It's a failure of some
importance, and we're hoping to get all the good out of that that we can, but
at least we haven't chosen to lie to each other, to nurse vile resentments
behind our presentations to each other, or to dishonor all the good that our
marriage did support in our lives by chucking our deeply meant vows of
base-line decency to each other."

He cudda done that. Cudda got re-elected with that. Since it seems he instead
decided to push it until he got caught and then shame his wife and family
thereby, I say it DOES GO TO WHAT WE CAN EXPECT OF HIM IN HIS ROLE AS GOVERNOR.

Fuck over your wife and family?  Phihhhh!....what wouldn't he do to others?

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberat...@...>