At nine new members this week, it occurs to me that FFL is growing
faster than the TMO.

btw, should we have a coronation ceremony for the new members?

And at 947 members, we shall soon have 1000. More active than any TM
center. (Thank god we don't have to address newsletters to everyone --
one of my least fond memories of the TM field days.)

Its taken less than 4 years to grow from 1 member to 1000. 1000x. At
the same rate we will have 1,000,000 members by 2009. And 1 billion
served by 2013.

Did the second set of monthly checks get delivered to the recerts?

So the old rajs reconvened in Europe to figure out to do a non-mall
Vedicing of America? How is that going? Maybe they should set up
"store/spas" in mobile homes, they can drive around to dif spots. 30
dif locations a month.

Were there ANY us TMO initiations in June?