(snip)
> 2 days after the tragic death of Michael Jackson,
> where all media nearly reported identical,
> I looked into our main business paper, to see, what they would have to say.
>
> They had an article more in the back part of the whole thing,
> but concentrated already on the subject of money. Who will get what bite
> of the rights and legacy of MJ.
> (snip)
To compare Maharishi and MJ., is kinda ridiculous...
MJ., was obviously not keeping very good track of his money...

Also, it seems obvious, that most of the movement money, is going to support
the Vedic Pundits, in India, and the US, and wherever else they happen to be.
Maharishi seemed to like the idea of a 'concentrating coherence'....
With large groups...so, that is still the concept, they are following.
r.g.