California legislators have until midnight to come up with a budget.  If
that doesn't happen all hell will break loose.  At the moment it looks
like they're not going to make it.  The state is broke.  What people are
talking about are the enormous pensions that are being paid out to state
employees?  Wouldn't you love to retire on a $150K a year?  For probably
doing a job about anyone could do?

I may have to look for a new state or country or planet to escape being
taxed to death.   People are uptight now but just wait until tomorrow.
Maybe we should have American Revolution II on the 4th?  They ought to
be hot for it!