[...]
> John was busted by MMY (along with the Leon and David Weiner) for
organizing
> the Governors' Training Course in Interlaken to do a puja to
Maharishi when
> he walked into the hall.

I've seen that kind of thing at MIU/MUM. I expressed utter horror and
the more Sidhis Administrator assistant had to run to another room
the next time in order to offer a slice of Enlightenment Cake to a
picture of Gurudev instead of one of MMY.

 Maharishi twisted around on his couch and looked at
> Guru Dev's picture during the whole thing. Maharishi never visited
that
> course after that evening, and for years John wasn't allowed on
courses. But
> he was allowed to teach, and he continued teaching full time. He
told me
> that he was grateful for that punishment, for it kept him teaching
rather
> than going on Purusha. He is now fully redeemed in the TMO for what
it's
> worth, and it's obviously worth a lot to him. So hail Raja John
Black!