You personally can not transcend to anything. Your choice of words plus your
obsession with your dick makes me question your spiritual experiences.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2009, at 4:20 PM, "BillyG." <wg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

>From a friend:

         I think the big shit mistake MMY ever made, is this
misinterpretation,

        "In the vicinity of the "yog" all conflicting tendencies disappear
to create an unified state of harmony."

        "Yog" means a highly enlightened sage with unity consciousness.

          It's not a half-baked pundit hopping around on his butt

          How could they make such a stupid mistake.??

My Comment:

Good point. I think MMY felt that although the individual hoppers weren't
that enlightened, collectively they had a influence. Want me to post this as
"from a friend"?

Contrar' my friend, MMY contended that the Siddhas were actually functioning
"from the home of all the laws of nature", obviously these folks reached CC and
beyond in the mere 5 to 8 years MMY suggested, come on!!

I personally transcended to pure consciousness (unmanifest Brahman) the very
first time I meditated, (or least that's what they told me)!!  With all of the
advanced programs I've been on and the Amrit Kalash ALONE, I now feel at Unity
or beyond....beyond Ananda that is, hey remember Swami Beyondananda?  :-)