--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Good post.  But just imagine the other possibilities.
> > > The vedic literature mentions that there could be
> > > millions of other universes aside from our own.
> >

> > And in charge of all of them John imagines
> > a God so petty that, having invented boners,
> > He is offended by the sight of them.  :-)
>

> To borrow a catch term around here, your comment is "non
> sequitur".  Or, that you're single minded about your life
> agenda.

So, you deny that you believe that God (or the
"Laws Of Nature," if you prefer) would be dis-
pleased with you if you sprung a boner when
gazing at a woman you were not married to, with
full Jyotish "approval?"

OF COURSE you believe that. You've said as much
many times on this forum. So it's not a "non-
sequitur" when you wax rhapsodic about how big
the universe is to remind people that you believe
that that universe gets offended at how big your
dick is and whether it's being used in accordance
with its wishes.  :-)