Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM and Religion "should go hand in hand". MMY
Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 8:44 AM

MMY's implication is that you need both!!

"The rituals of the various Religions represent the body, and the practice of
directly experiencing Being represents the Spirit. Both are necessary and should
go hand in hand. One will not survive without the other." MMY SOB page 256

Unfortunately, many folks practicing TM are left without the benefits of
Religion because the TMorg does not teach that one should practice their
Religion WITH TM, in fact, most TM'ers practice TM in lieu of Religion, missing
some of the important guidelines only Religion can provide!

Believe me, sooner or later TM will be full blown Religion! I already
acknowledge that, and anyone with half a brain would realize that too.
Basically TM is a Religious Science!