--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Jul 10, 2009, at 6:11 PM, do.rflex wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> >> That's because he sees the principle of increasing charm as
> >> fallacious. Phony. Fake.

> >> Actually, he's right on.
> >>

> >> Mental boredom is the real mechanism of TM. Well known, ancient.
> >> Attested to.
> >>
> >> The "increasing charm" boondoggle? Not so much.
> >>

> > I know from my own personal experience with TM that you're full of
> > shit on this, Vaj.
>

> I know it's hard to let go of old programming and ideas we've accepted
> or've been "charmed" to believe as "real", so I'll file that under:
> 'to all the placebos I've known before'. (Please don't make me sing
> the song version. ;-))
>
> If you look into the history of mantra-yoga, you'll soon find "charm"
> is not what it's really about, but the natural tendency of us all to
> be mentally "bored" and wear out "think"!
>
> It's a natural result of being taught with phony gurus to be
> confronted with the reality of their particular "i-made-it-up-as-i-
> went-along' repercussions and marketing foibles. It might be a good
> time to get a massage.

I agree with you, Vaj on much of your criticism of the TMO and many of the
things Maharishi has ended up doing. The TMO, as it has become over the years,
is a creepy fraud in my eyes.

But sgain, you're totally full of shit on TM. I've never really seen you
express a correct understanding of TM or how it works.

I cannot deny my personal experiences and dramatic results with my own TM
practice - nor can I deny the results I've seen with others I've taught whom I
know and have known, personally. I'm not blind. I can SEE the results in them
with my own eyes.

The 'fake guru' is that guy in your video. He made it obvious that he doesn't
have a clue about what TM actually is or how it works - and I really don't
think you do either.

In my view you've always had an overly zealous and aggressive agenda 'against'
TM which goes beyond any objective justification. It's obvious. It's almost as
if you were being paid to do what you do. I wouldn't be surprised if you were.