Image Chris Bates Copyright 2009

  <http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer09c.html>

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR DVD
<http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer09c.html>

  <http://www.thecropcircleshop.com/>
Make a donation to keep the web site alive... Thank you

All Images Chris Bates Copyright 2009

  <http://www.chetsnow.com/signs.html>
  <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1185.jpg>

  <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1190.JPG>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1191.jpg>
     <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1186.JPG>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1187.JPG>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1188.JPG>
     <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1182.JPG>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1179.JPG>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1183.JPG>
     <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1180.JPG>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1181.JPG>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Chesterton/101_1184.JPG>
Click on thumbnails to enlarge

Images Paul Anderson Copyright 2009

I was fortunate enough to pass the Chesterton formation yesterday whilst
taking a family trip to Birmingham, so on the way back we stopped off to
get a closer look and take some pictures.

We parked in a lay by around the south side of the windmill, which takes
you along the Fosse way up to the windmill and the circle.

>From images attached, please note there is something else there, on the
south side, something which I can only describe as a "key".

My son and I, followed the path of the Fosse way, up to the windmill,
but could not gain access this way. So we doubled back towards the
entrance of the field where you need to move down 4 tramlines to follow
the right one into the formation.

However, by the time we got back to the entrance, it was starting to
rain. It was already very late, so had to abandon going in. We met a
couple who were going to brave it, but I did not hang around to see if
they did!

I am reminded of the way in which light is bent and refracted by a
prism. What I find most interesting though, is the key. I think there is
a BIG clue here; hopefully someone can get some aerial pictures of this
formation.

Paul Anderson

Image Sarah Laughton Copyright 2009

  <http://cropcircleconnector.com/forum/index.php>