--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > "I've been reading it for 15 years. I've been
> > > reading *most* of Barry's posts over and over and
> > > over again for 15 years."
> > > ---Judy Stein
> >
> > My goodness. You got busted *yesterday* for taking
> > this out of context, and now you're doing it *again*.
>
> But it's such a cute lil bija-mantra for you.
>
> It is interesting you are embarrassed by your own words.

Yeah, that must be why I keep reposting them.

Here they are again, for the fourth time:

"We've read this particular rant of Barry's many
scores of times, in different guises. Those of us who
participated in alt.m.t have read it scores more
times. I've been reading it for 15 years. I've been
reading *most* of Barry's posts over and over and
over again for 15 years. There aren't that many of
them. They're a few lines incised in stone, engraved
ever more deeply with each repetition."

> After all, they are all the award winning Andrew Skolnick
> has to work with.
> http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/
> All he does is post your words.

Yup, deceptively out of context, just as you did.

> Oh yeah, then he laughs. Those are all anybody needs to
> get a good laugh.

Just a little harder to laugh at them *in* context,
ain't it?