Health care reform legislation is moving quickly in the House and Senate, and
the first full votes in Congress could come before the month is out. We need to
make our voices heard in this fight before the decisions are made -- and that
window is closing fast.

So we're planning Public Health Care Meetings throughout Wisconsin and Iowa for
everyone who cares about health care reform to come out and demonstrate their
support. We'll hear from health care professionals and leaders in our
communities about the state of the fight for real reform, listen to the stories
of people who've struggled with the broken status quo, and publicly show our
leaders in Washington how much support there is for reform.

RSVP now to attend a Public Health Care Meeting.