--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Zoran Krneta <krneta.zoran@> wrote:
> >
> > "om apavitrah pavitro va sarvavastham gato 'pi va
> > yah smaret pundarikaksham sa bahyabhyantarah sucih
> > <>"
> >
> > that part is introduction in every puja.... that belongs to nityakarm...
> >

> yeah, is just science and some of the most compassionate words ever.
>
> "whether pure or impure,whoever opens themself to the
> expanded vision of unbounded awareness gains inner
> & outer purity."
>
> nothing trademarked about that.

No. It isn't "just science". In my copy of the "Invocation" which I received at
TTC in 1970, the translation is as follows:

INVOCATION

'Whether pure or impure. Whether full of purities or full of impurities,
whosoever remembers the lotus-eyed Lord gains inner and outer purity.'

= And it goes on from there...

INVOCATION

To LORD NARAYANA,
to lotus-born BRAHMA the Creator,
to VASHISHTHA to SHAKTI and his son, PARASHAR,
To VYASA,
to SHUKADEVA,
to the great GAUDAPADA,
to GOVINDA, ruler among the yogis,
to his disciple, SHRI SHANKARACHARYA,
to his disciples PADMA-PADA and HASTA-MALAKA,And TROTAKACHARYA and
VARTIKA-KARA,
to others,
to the tradition of our Masters, I bow down.

To the abode of the wisdom of the SHRUTIS, SMRITIS and PURANAS,
to the abode of kindness,
to the personified glory of the LORD,
to SHANKARA, emancipator of the world, I bow down.

To SHANKARACHARYA, the redeemer, hailed as KRISHNA and BADARAYANA,
to the commentator of the BRAHMA SUTRAS, I bow down.

To the glory of the Lord I bow down again and again, at whose door the whole
galaxy of gods pray for perfection day and night.

Adorned with immeasurable glory, preceptor of the whole world, having bowed
down to Him we gain fulfillment.

Skilled in dispelling the cloud of ignorance of the people, the gentle
emancipator, BRAHMANANDA SARASVATI, the supreme teacher, full of brilliance,
Him I bring to my awareness...

+ This is followed with "offerings" to the Guru...
--

= Now, look up the word "invocation."

= Now, after you've looked up the word, tell everyone again that this is "just
science."