--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > If I'm in prison, I'll still show up at the prison cafeteria at feeding
> > time...
> >

> Rick Perry said he didn't need food from the Feds, as in "We can take care of
> ourselves. And we do not need any more strings from Washington
> attached to programs."

Those that don't like federal programs that are imposed upon them are in a
funny spot.  When they need money, they don't want to take it on principle;
however, they do pay their federal taxes (it's not voluntary, you know, that's
why it's analogous to a prison) and so they do have every right to it.

So, they're in between a rock and a hard place.  And even though he may not act
as his conscience directs him, I wouldn't fault him for taking the money.