> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [...]
> > The story goes like this:
> >
> [...]
>
> I've read the story off of the OTIII text directly. While I personally
> find it, well, odd, I'd like to point out that Scientologists genuinely
> believe that such things should not be revealed before people are
> ready. It would be better to simply post a URL to the text rather than
> post the text itself, IMHO.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [...]
> > The story goes like this:
> >
> [...]
>
> I've read the story off of the OTIII text directly. While I personally
> find it, well, odd, I'd like to point out that Scientologists genuinely
> believe that such things should not be revealed before people are
> ready. It would be better to simply post a URL to the text rather than
> post the text itself, IMHO.

Jeff said he had never heard anything about aliens from Scientology --
only from internet searches. OT3 is apparently the level that they
begin to give church memebers the alien cosmology underpinnings of
Scientology where Engrams in the Reactive Mind is said to be a
simplification of the real situation: body thetans mucking up everything.

Jeff, are you an OT3 or above? If so, is this point above about OT3
being the level where alien knowledge is introduced  incorrect?

If you are not OT III, how can you be sure its not true? To what
extent have you virorously inquired OT III's and above, and church
leaders, about this? If you have not, was your reluctance related to
being concerned about being designated a PTS -- a Potential Trouble
Source within the Church?