--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Fail.
>
> Ad hominem.
>
> You lose Judy. Again.

> > Gee whiz, is Barry already drunk this early in
> > the day?

Recent comments by azgray:

"Did anybody ever come clean and tell us how
much Mrs. Clinton had to drink the morning she
broke her elbow? Musta been plenty. From what
I've heard, that battle-ax can put it away."

"Nice try Raunchy remora fish. Tis' [sic] a
shame you have to keep your teeth cleaning
skills sharp with the likes of WillieTex [sic].
Perhaps the Jersey Junkyard Dog will swim by
soon to attempt to cover up your dimwittedness."

"McEwan is an oft discredited scribbler of
gibberish who clearly has been abused more than
than [sic] Adam Lambert's uvula. She rarely
makes a  lick of sense and almost never exhibits
any ability to make any sense whatsoever. To call
her homely is kind. With luck she will follow
Andrea Dworkin's example and not sully the gene
pool by reproducing."

If you're really here to try to help Barry save
his sorry butt from the evil feminist monsters,
it'd probably be a good idea not to commit the
very same sins you accuse them of committing,
only more so.

Let's see now, my post was in reference to the
one in which Barry erroneously identified a
male right-winger's blog as that of McEwan, as
I recall, claiming the posts therein all
reflected McEwan's hatred of Obama, when in fact
McEwan is a progressive and a supporter of
Obama's. Barry even quoted a post by the right-
winger, plainly signed by him, and attributed it
to McEwan.

Gosh, I wonder why you snipped all that.

Speculating that Barry was drunk when he wrote
the post wasn't ad hominem, it was giving him
the benefit of the doubt.