> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>
> > > wrote:
> >

> > [snip]

> > > that you were complaining that I was "outing" you by using your real
> > > name in a post>
> > >
> > > Lying does not help your argument. The only time I was angry was
> when
> > > you gave my name and location to someone seeking money for a scam,
> and
> > > pretended to be me, as if I was offering him to come stay and have
> some
> > > money (all of which is a crime by the way.) You act like a low life,
> > > scumbag, a troll, and a dirty old man. I am sure you are not like
> that.
> > > Your nastiness is eating away at your stomach and your brain, and
> you
> > > can feel it can't you?
> > >
> > > Put your name up, set yourself free from your cowardly self Mr.
> Nowhere
> > > Man.
> > >
> > > OffWorld
> >
> > When exactly did I do all this?
> >
> > When did I pretend to be you and give your name and location to
> someone who would bilk you in a scam?
>
> Are you loosing your mind? You don't even remember. A quick search for
> my name in the message brought it up.
> Its right here:
> Its message 203411 of FFL.
>
> And here is a screen shot of it:  http://screencast.com/t/a3vV78GKpGH
> <http://screencast.com/t/a3vV78GKpGH>
>
> OffWorld

Oh, yes, I remember that.

Quite amusing.

However, when you next see your shrink, ask him to give you therapy for
actually believing that Nigerian con-artists are real people who would actually
come to Burlington and stay with you.

Oh, and you don't actually live in Burlington, do you.  You're in Swanton or
some other such place (I've been to 'em all in Vermont).