--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:

> The mid 70's when all the weirdness was beginning to flower.

Wouldn't it be fascinating if the locals always
believed that these hotels were haunted, and that
anyone who stayed in them would become possessed?

Basis for a good movie, that. Entire spiritual
movement becomes possessed and obsessed with money
as a result of staying in the wrong hotels.  :-)

Which reminds me...Shemp, when we were on our Sidhis
course, did you ever meet the guy who came around
taking photos of the place? He was a "location scout"
for Stanley Kubrick, looking for a hotel in which to
film the then-in-development "The Shining." They fin-
ally settled on the hotel in Colorado, of course, but
wouldn't it have been appropriate if they'd picked
our hotel in St. Moritz?  :-)