--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > Isn't it fascinating how Germans tend to gravi-
> > tate towards and glorify "man love," as long as
> > it's called something else? The SS officers used
> > to do exactly the same thing back in Hitler's day.
>
> The Turq accuses me of being gay ...

I did NOT "accuse" you of being gay. If you want
to get all oiled up and sweaty with Bevan, that
is absolutely FINE with me...I don't think there
is anything wrong with that.

Being gay is nothing that you should apologize
for, Nabby. I just think you'd be happier being
gay if you stop hiding it behind all this "bhakti"
language. If you're madly in love with "the men
in your life" (Maharishi, Bevan, Benny Creme,
Maitreya, etc.) why not just SAY you're madly in
love with the men in your life. You don't have to
pretend it's "spiritual" love. We understand.