--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4Od7kqDT8
>
> Dr. Dan Siegel, MD, father of modern attachment psychiatry and
> meditation researcher on Google Tech Talks Personal Growth Series
> speaks on Mindsight, the new science of personal transformation.

Om, "Neurons that fire together wire together" as integrative process.
Isn't that a definition of meditation?

Fabulous stuff vaj.  Thanks for posting this link.
Seems is very cutting edge.

& Does comes back again to what are we going to do about that non-meditator
unhealthy public influence all around us?  Those non-meditators are such a
damned drag.

Does this guy have public health proposal as a plan to reduce non-meditation?
Pay people to meditate like David Lynch Foundation or Howard Settle?  Given all
the worthy research and thot about it, what would be his policy initiatives
towards more mindfulness?

Teach it systematically in public schools to each generation and rid the world
of non-meditation generation by generation?

He's a scientist with no apparent affiliation other than UCLA.  Just as mental
health policy, he might be able to get away with it.  Evidently would change
the world.  I wish him well.

-D in FF