Is It Just Me? <http://www.balloon-juice.com/?p=25088>
by John Cole

  [i-see-stupid-people]

Is it just me, or does everything just seem stupider than normal this
August recess? Between Mouthpiece Theater and the Atlantic phoning it in
and Alessandra Stanley making a mistake every sentence and morons
getting caught while taking a luxurious stroll through Iraq and wingnuts
threatening congressmen because they are trying to reform health care
and congressmen whinging about empathy and racist latinas on and on and
on, it just seems like everything is dumber this summer.

And I say that knowing full well that last August brought us Sarah
Palin. Times like this, there really is only one thing that can cheer me
up:

  [goinggalt1]

I feel better.

http://www.balloon-juice.com/?p=25088