Why do I visually see lines/grooves in the grass/wheat (or whatever it is)
within the impressions?  Is this not how someone -- a human -- would
artificially make a crop circle (i.e., stick in ground attached to a rope
attached to a human walking with an implement to flatten said grass/wheat)?

Why would an alien make lines/grooves like a human would?  Did the aliens get
down and walk in circles, too?

These are obviously man-made...and quite beautiful!  But man-made.