http://www.vedicnetwork.com/

Vedic Meditation has long been the secret weapon of many of the world's most accomplished political leaders, business moguls, artists and entertainers. The technique includes the use of a personalized mantra. But instead of chanting, focusing or concentrating on the mantra, you will learn to use it in the most natural, effortless, innocent and simple way. Unlike many other meditation techniques, Vedic meditation is renowned for being easy to integrate into the busy lifestyle of a householder.

In the 1950s, the 6,000 year-old practice of Vedic Meditation began showing up in America. Musicians embraced it first, starting with the Beatles, the Beach Boys, then Stevie Wonder. Hollywood followed: Mia Farrow, Hugh Jackman, David Lynch. Media moguls such as Virgin's Richard Branson and Russell Simmons brought street cred to the practice. Now, it seems that everybody's doing it. Meditation has become the modern-day survival tool forinnovators mostly because of it's deep roots in ancient wisdom.

How do you practice the technique?
To meditate, you sit comfortably in a chair with your back supported and your eyes closed. And over the course of about 20 minutes you let your mind settle down to increasingly quiter levels of consciousness by utilizing the sound of a mantra. To an outside observer you will appear to be simply resting.

What's different about this technique?
Whereas many other meditation practices may require some degree of concentration, focus, or contemplation, Vedic meditation requires no activity. The technique feels natural, simple and effortless. You sit comfortably in a chair and you never have to "try" to meditate.

Is this the same thing as Transcendental Meditation?
Vedic Meditation comes from the same body of knowledge that brought us yoga, Ayurveda, Indian philosophy, and other meditation techniques like Transcendental Meditation. However, Light teaches independently and is not affiliated with any proprietary organization.

What kind of benefits will I get from meditating?
Meditators report experiencing deep rest, the release of stress, more energy, clearer thinking, better health, and improved personal relationships.

Here are some other notable benefits:

· Improved memory, energy, creativity, intelligence
· Relief from depression and anxiety
· Relief from migraines, headaches and asthma
· Relief from insomnia and other sleeping disorders
· Faster reaction times
· Reduced cholesterol levels
· Relief from fatigue
· Stronger immune system
· Reduced risk of heart disease
· Normalization of blood pressure
· Improved sports performance
· Reduction of biological aging (click here to find out your biological age)
· Reduced addictive behaviors
· Normalization of weight

Psychologically, a regular meditation practice spawns a level of confidence and fearlessness in action that is the basis for successfully navigating through life's most challenging and demanding situations. Meditation is a consistent and reliable delivery vehicle for answers to questions like: "Where do I go from here?" It helps us understand our life's purpose and presents us with a road map for staying on track with our purpose. Meditation will also help your mind "switch off" and allow your body to get the deep rest it requires in order to release stress and stay healthy.

Have these benefits been proven by science?
Yes. Over 600 scientific research studies (many of them published in top scientific journals) verify and validate the benefits of Vedic Meditation in just about every area of an individual's life including: mind, body, behavior and environment.

How much will it cost me to learn meditation?
Course fees are determined on a sliding-scale basis, and you even have an option to pay over time. Our number one goal is to make learning this technique affordable for absolutely everyone.