--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, WillyTex <no_re...@...> wrote:

> raunchydog wrote:
> > What the heck is Obama doing talking to
> > the faith based groups?
> >
> Talking about having faith because he's a
> religious fundamentalist himself, having
> been mentored by his pastor for twenty or
> more years? From what I've read, Obama is
> a true believer who prays almost every day,
> so I would be surprised if he didn't talk
> to faith based groups. But, it would seem
> that a vast majority of the members of the
> faith based groups are opposed to many of
> Obama's policies.

Oh let's not go there. Wright is safely under the bus and good riddance.
Besides, folks have recently questioned whether Obama was in church very much
at all. Anyway, I'm glad he's a prayerful man. So as I was saying, fundies,
really? Why bother? I'm curious to know how many of the 140,000 faith basers he
"talked" to actually voted for him or would actually get off their butts and
knock for doors for him. Doubtful.

Geez, come to think of it, the White House might be talking religious code! How
about this:

144,000 in Heaven? Revelation Chs. 7, 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33JiPWzDF6w