--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > What strikes me as uncool is feeling
> > > that a cool thing attributable to Buddhism must somehow
> > > be "countered" because it isn't attributable to TM.
> > >

> > What strikes 'me' as uncool is your assumption that my post had anything at
> > all to do either with Buddhism OR TM. It's simply ANOTHER look at what
> > makes people happy.

> I guess I agree. And the *object* of love can be
> practically anything...

Yes. I would say that it's easy to love this or that. That's how easy love is.
And that love, the substance of that love is the substance of God.

Love happens in the heart, and one finds God in one's heart.

-God is Love

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth
is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is
love.
1 John 7-8

"Having become a devotee of God one can never remain unhappy. This is our
experience."

~ Swami Brahmananda Saraswati [Guru Dev]