TurquoiseB wrote:
> We have crafted this new antinegativityware
> product with the TM Raja in mind...

If it's software you wrote, I'd pass. We've
already been thought this before, with you
code cult guys writing software and trying to
help out computer users. Your name is mud all
over the World Wide Web. So, maybe it would be
a good thing for you to keep your pie hole
shut about computer software.

"Preaching enlightenment through computer
science, Lenz's organization offers a series
of classes in database management and computer
systems, but then pushes neophyte programmers
to misrepresent themselves in order to obtain
lucrative computer consulting contracts - and
turn most of the proceeds over to him..."

Read more:

'The Code Cult of the CPU Guru'
By Zachary Margulis
Wired, Issue 2.04