> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > Turq,  good response.  Good eye.
>
> Not because I'm smart or anything, merely because
> I've been there, done that, got the T-shirt. One
> of the most pervasive memes in spirituality is
> "What happens within the cult stays in the cult."
> The worst sin a seeker can commit is to "go public"
> about things he might think are "off" about the
> teacher or the technique or the tradition.

Yeah, that kind of thing *never* happens in
business or government or the military or other
organizations or even in families, only in cults.

I mean, you'd never, ever think the impulse to
"keep it in the family" was a part of human
nature.

Except in cults, whistleblowers are absolutely
free to speak their minds without fear of
retribution or censure. If that weren't the case,
we'd actually need laws to protect whistleblowers.

Oh, wait...

 It's