We'll be moving out of Fairfield soon, and we have lots of things we'll
be selling. I can send a list of some of it if anyone needs anything, or
email me and let me know what you need. I do have a nice couch and
loveseat set that was about 44500 new, and I am only asking $300 for the
set. they are in good used condition, no smells, non smoking home, they
are beige. Several other things and LOTS of tropical fish, african
cichlids, and aquatic supplies, dressers, beds etc.

Email me or call 641-209-1771