--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Can you say 'hypocrite' boys and girls?
> >

> > Why would that make him a "hypocrite"?
> >
> > If he yelled out "you lie" that doesn't tell us what side of the issue
> > Wilson is on -- or was on -- it just tells us that Wilson is claiming that
> > Obama is is lying about something.
> >

> You can't be serious, Shremp...
>
> "One of the most persistent conservative concerns about health care
> legislation is that it will provide health care to illegal immigrants -- and
> the heated claim spilled onto the floor of President Obama's address to a
> joint session of Congress this evening, where one Republican member called
> the president a liar for denying it."

Okay, I went to the link you provided and it has nothing on Wilson.

So why did you provide the link?

Again, even if Wilson is the #1 advocate against providing healthcare to
illegal immigrants, why does that make him a hypocrite by shouting out "you
lie"?  It may make him rude but not hypocritical.  The only issue after the
impropriety of acting like Judy Stein and calling the president a liar is
whether the president lied or not.