Shemp McGurk wrote:
> So, if that's the standard, we can apply
> it to Obama as well...

Obviously, what caused the budget deficit
is rampant spending - by the Dem congress;
by the Dems who bought all those houses on
credit; by the Dems who couldn't pay for
all those houses; by the Dems who failed to
stop 9-11; and by the Dems that went to war
to get Osama bin Laden. Now you see what we
get when we have the Dems in congress. We
should vote the bums out for causing this
mess. How long has it been since the Dems
went after Osama? What happened to all the
money? Now the Dems have caused a trade war
with China. Charlie Sheen the 'Truther', is
a Dem. Go figure.