--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> >

> > Rachel Maddow breaks down who is behind the smears against ACORN and why,
> > and how dishonest the reporting has been by the right wing media on the
> > topic.
> >
> > Watch video here:
> > http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/rachel-maddow-show-truth-about-lies-about
> >
> > Also on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDxm--DyavI
> >

> Rachel and guest, Jeremy Scahill discuss defunding war contractors if
> Congress defunds ACORN.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDRvRShXPNc

Now THAT'S journalism!

I don't know of anyone who tops Rachel for her excellence and effectiveness of
accurately and thoroughly reporting the background facts and so fully informing
on the issues.

Bertha Lewis, the head of Acorn, was interviewed on Democracy Now, and gives a
beautiful defense of Acorn within the current storm.

It's a bit long, but it's really worthwhile to get a look at what Acorn really
does, the history of smears and what exactly was involved in the current
shenanigans by the clowns at FOX noise.

You can check out the video and transcript her interview here:
http://www.democracynow.org/2009/9/17/acorn_head_bertha_lewis_vows_action

Also: http://snipurl.com/s5gu4   [www_democracynow_org]