TurquoiseB wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:
>
>> Well I would say that Whedon finally got this series right.
>> Let's hope they can keep up the quality. There is much more
>> character development and scene development this season.
>>

> I disagree. It just seems that way because Joss
> is able to build upon a framework that he created
> in last season's character development.

The scenes were much longer than last season but maybe you didn't
notice.  Those kind of things I do (along with story arcs) but then I'm
into film making.

Enjoy while you can:
"Dollhouse death watch: Ratings worse than ever

Joss Whedon's sci-fi Dollhouse premiered Friday, and the news isn't
good: Overnight ratings were the worst in the show's history.
Translated: If you like it, you'd better watch it while you can."

More here:
http://scifiwire.com/2009/09/dollhouse-death-watch-rat.php

OTOH, I would love to see HBO or Showtime do a series based on "Sleep
Dealer."  That would be very compelling and very possible given the way
the film is set up.  The broadcast and cable networks would piss all
over such a series since it would be too controversial.