--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
>

> [snip]
>

> > Not only are you now suggesting that exploited-for-profit non-American
> > people and nations are somehow of less value as human beings - your "I've
> > got mine, fuck everybody else" deregulated, ethics-free, free market,
> > for-profit selfishness and greed version of "We the People" no doubt
> > excludes the 99% of Americans in this statistic:
> >

> > --Top 1 Percent of Americans Took Two-Thirds of Income Gains in Last
> > Economic Expansion--
>
> [snip]
>
> ...and the top 1% of Americans pay 40% of all federal income tax.
>
> Again, fuck the other 99% (at least those that, like the whiner John Manning
> who complain).

Like I said, Greed McFuck hasn't a clue about the real meaning of "We the
People," or the meaning of "the common good."

When the whole of society is harmed and out of balance to the degree that the
wealth gap and poverty is radically increasing, 1% take 2/3 of the wealth, then
it's the right AND obligation of "We the People" to impose the restrictions and
put up the safeguards against Greed McFuck and his 'me first' selfish pig
cohorts to exploit the rest of the people to the degree that the global economy
itself was put at risk.

The US Military Industrial Complex, the Financial Industry [the banks, the Fed
and Wall Street], and Big Corporate Amerika Inc are NOT "We the People." Yet
they have taken control of all the levers of power.

THEY are the gods at whose altar Shremp McGreed worships.